This web page is about SaAT Netizen for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during install. SaAT Netizen's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. AhnRpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it takes circa 1.04 MB (1090168 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen contains of the executables below. They take 17.00 MB (17824376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (1.04 MB)
- AKDVE.exe (99.82 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (810.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (556.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (547.42 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (1.98 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (297.82 KB)
- AupASD.exe (596.92 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess.exe (2.32 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (175.64 KB)
- PScan.exe (517.42 KB)
- Uninst.exe (486.81 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (2.58 MB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 18.104.22.1680
alone. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application by AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 07:32:24.737