SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. SaAT Netizen's primary file takes about 1.16 MB (1217304 bytes) and is named ahnrpt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SaAT Netizen. They occupy about 25.46 MB (26698208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.16 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (947.67 KB)
- asdcr.exe (684.67 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.67 KB)
- asdup.exe (719.67 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.63 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.17 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.91 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.16 KB)
- pscan.exe (644.17 KB)
- uninst.exe (501.41 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (688.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.83 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.19 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.05 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (439.16 KB)
This page is about SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.1994
alone. You can find below a few links to other SaAT Netizen releases:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program offered by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. After you select SaAT Netizen in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-08 11:33:29.053