SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. More data about AhnLab, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove SaAT Netizen. ahnrpt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.29 MB (1352040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SaAT Netizen. They take 32.33 MB (33897392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.29 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.76 KB)
- asdcli.exe (993.68 KB)
- asdcr.exe (743.65 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (705.15 KB)
- asdup.exe (743.65 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (362.09 KB)
- aupasd.exe (682.11 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.08 MB)
- nzupui.exe (469.63 KB)
- pscan.exe (673.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (546.63 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (688.66 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.80 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.74 KB)
- autoup.exe (225.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.07 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.80 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (452.13 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of SaAT Netizen. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application released by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. After you click SaAT Netizen in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-09 00:24:18.940