SaAT Netizen is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on AhnLab, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory (same installation drive as Windows). SaAT Netizen's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled ahnrpt.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1176152 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with SaAT Netizen. They occupy about 21.34 MB (22377040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.12 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.31 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (902.47 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (674.97 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (721.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (709.47 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (360.30 KB)
- AupASD.exe (639.47 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.87 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (402.64 KB)
- pscan.exe (631.47 KB)
- Uninst.exe (490.96 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.85 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.72 KB)
- autoup.exe (262.67 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.64 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (145.10 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (197.64 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (892.47 KB)
This data is about SaAT Netizen version 22.214.171.1249
alone. You can find below a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program offered by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SaAT Netizen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SaAT Netizen in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 18:00:14.260