SaAT Netizen is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1224792 bytes) on disk and is titled ahnrpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen contains of the executables below. They take 30.34 MB (31814424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.17 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (949.69 KB)
- asdcr.exe (716.69 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.69 KB)
- asdup.exe (720.69 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.65 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.69 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.92 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.67 KB)
- pscan.exe (645.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (544.53 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (232.70 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (440.17 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.20 MB)
The current page applies to SaAT Netizen version 188.8.131.524
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SaAT Netizen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. When you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-04 17:07:32.250