This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. More information on AhnLab, Inc. can be seen here
. SaAT Netizen is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SaAT Netizen is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.13 MB (1187856 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 31.41 MB (32936416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.13 MB)
- akdve.exe (175.76 KB)
- asdcli.exe (993.68 KB)
- asdcr.exe (743.65 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (705.15 KB)
- asdup.exe (743.69 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (362.09 KB)
- aupasd.exe (682.16 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.00 MB)
- nzupui.exe (449.13 KB)
- pscan.exe (673.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (545.98 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- MUpdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- RestoreU.exe (191.79 KB)
- autoup.exe (225.70 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.07 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.84 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (448.13 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.24 MB)
This info is about SaAT Netizen version 126.96.36.1996
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application released by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-22 05:29:34.363