This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. You can find out more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SaAT Netizen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it occupies about 1.17 MB (1224792 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen is comprised of the following executables which take 30.77 MB (32265464
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.17 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (949.69 KB)
- asdcr.exe (716.69 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.69 KB)
- asdup.exe (720.69 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.65 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.69 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.92 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.67 KB)
- pscan.exe (645.69 KB)
- uninst.exe (544.68 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.17 KB)
- autoup.exe (232.70 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (440.17 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of SaAT Netizen. You can find below a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program marketed by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it exists on your system the SaAT Netizen program will be found automatically. When you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 10:25:34.717