SaAT Netizen is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. More data about AhnLab, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the SaAT Netizen program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall SaAT Netizen. ahnrpt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1204048 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen is comprised of the following executables which take 29.23 MB (30645104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.15 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (909.66 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.16 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.16 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.49 KB)
- AupASD.exe (642.43 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.04 MB)
- nzupui.exe (445.13 KB)
- pscan.exe (636.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.88 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.05 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (418.63 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.76 MB)
- ASDCli.exe (902.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.523
of SaAT Netizen. You can find below info on other releases of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SaAT Netizen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SaAT Netizen in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-23 08:52:15.377