You can find below details on how to remove SaAT Netizen for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Additional info about AhnLab, Inc. can be read here
. SaAT Netizen is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove SaAT Netizen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it occupies around 1.15 MB (1204048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SaAT Netizen. They occupy about 22.12 MB (23198240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.15 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (909.66 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (675.43 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (665.47 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- ASDWsc.exe (363.77 KB)
- AupASD.exe (642.43 KB)
- NzSess.exe (4.03 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (444.13 KB)
- PScan.exe (635.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.47 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.05 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.76 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.13 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (416.63 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (908.43 KB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 184.108.40.2066
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SaAT Netizen:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application offered by AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SaAT Netizen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 23:22:02.430