This info is about SaAT Netizen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on AhnLab, Inc.. Usually the SaAT Netizen application is found in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove SaAT Netizen. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.31 MB (1374328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SaAT Netizen. They occupy about 34.12 MB (35776616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.31 MB)
- akdve.exe (176.73 KB)
- asdcli.exe (1,016.95 KB)
- asdcr.exe (759.63 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (735.35 KB)
- asdup.exe (759.63 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (370.63 KB)
- aupasd.exe (706.94 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.09 MB)
- nzupui.exe (479.10 KB)
- pscan.exe (688.13 KB)
- sctx.exe (593.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (552.03 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (697.17 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- certutil_.exe (556.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.78 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.74 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (446.17 KB)
- autoup.exe (236.63 KB)
- v3restore.exe (351.68 KB)
- restore.exe (231.61 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.10 MB)
- mautoup.exe (107.78 KB)
- nzotplnchr32.exe (194.60 KB)
- nzsess32.exe (462.60 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.48 MB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 18.104.22.1688
only. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is a program released by AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SaAT Netizen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-30 13:46:15.910