SaAT Netizen is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your systemAhnLab, Inc.
. You can read more on AhnLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SaAT Netizen is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, depending on the user's decision. SaAT Netizen's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 997.82 KB (1021768 bytes) on disk and is called AhnRpt.exe.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.61 MB (23706016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AhnRpt.exe (997.82 KB)
- AKDVE.exe (171.43 KB)
- ASDCli.exe (964.42 KB)
- ASDCr.exe (639.42 KB)
- ASDSvc.exe (630.92 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (2.77 MB)
- ASDWsc.exe (334.85 KB)
- AupASD.exe (669.92 KB)
- NzSess.exe (3.57 MB)
- NzUpUI.exe (194.64 KB)
- PScan.exe (589.92 KB)
- Uninst.exe (531.68 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (215.08 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.02 KB)
- autoup.exe (260.94 KB)
- upaosmgr.exe (1.16 MB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.12 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.08 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.48 MB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (144.22 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (184.64 KB)
The current web page applies to SaAT Netizen version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find below a few links to other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search feature and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After removing SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 22:38:55.100