This web page is about SaAT Netizen for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PCAhnLab, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AhnLab, Inc.. SaAT Netizen is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. SaAT Netizen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. ahnrpt.exe is the SaAT Netizen's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.16 MB (1220264 bytes) on disk.
SaAT Netizen installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.04 MB (32546368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.16 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (947.67 KB)
- asdcr.exe (684.67 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (674.67 KB)
- asdup.exe (719.67 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (298.63 KB)
- aupasd.exe (648.17 KB)
- nzsess.exe (3.89 MB)
- nzupui.exe (446.17 KB)
- pscan.exe (644.17 KB)
- uninst.exe (544.59 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (673.47 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (458.52 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (227.84 KB)
- restoreu.exe (191.75 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.19 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.06 MB)
- mautoup.exe (111.83 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.67 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (439.67 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.18 MB)
- ASDCli.exe (908.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of SaAT Netizen. Click on the links below for other SaAT Netizen versions:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SaAT Netizen from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply activate the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". If it is installed on your PC the SaAT Netizen program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SaAT Netizen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-26 13:49:04.670