This page is about SaAT Netizen for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your computerAhnLab, Inc.
. Additional info about AhnLab, Inc. can be read here
. SaAT Netizen is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen directory, subject to the user's option. SaAT Netizen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AhnLab\SaATNetizen\Uninst.exe -Uninstall. ahnrpt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1208144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SaAT Netizen. They occupy about 29.92 MB (31373344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ahnrpt.exe (1.15 MB)
- AKDVE.EXE (175.27 KB)
- asdcli.exe (909.66 KB)
- asdcr.exe (675.16 KB)
- asdsvc.exe (665.16 KB)
- ASDUp.exe (713.93 KB)
- asdwsc.exe (363.49 KB)
- AupASD.exe (642.43 KB)
- nzsess.exe (4.04 MB)
- nzupui.exe (445.13 KB)
- pscan.exe (636.16 KB)
- uninst.exe (500.74 KB)
- V3Medic.exe (683.97 KB)
- V3TNoti.exe (459.97 KB)
- mupdate2.exe (219.81 KB)
- restoreu.exe (187.80 KB)
- NzUpUI.exe (402.64 KB)
- autoup.exe (231.16 KB)
- v3restore.exe (275.85 KB)
- restore.exe (222.60 KB)
- aup64.exe (1.05 MB)
- mautoup.exe (103.85 KB)
- NzOtpLnchr32.exe (194.63 KB)
- NzSess32.exe (418.63 KB)
- btscan.exe (3.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of SaAT Netizen. You can find here a few links to other SaAT Netizen releases:
...click to view all...
SaAT Netizen is an application marketed by the software company AhnLab, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove SaAT Netizen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SaAT Netizen from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SaAT Netizen or simply click the Search field and type in "SaAT Netizen". The SaAT Netizen app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SaAT Netizen in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SaAT Netizen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SaAT Netizen.
8. After uninstalling SaAT Netizen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SaAT Netizen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SaAT Netizen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SaAT Netizen by AhnLab, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SaAT Netizen in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 03:13:56.767