Pokki is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. Usually the Pokki program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk and is named HostAppService.exe.
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 59.18 MB (62052624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The current page applies to Pokki version 0.269.5.470
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Pokki from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Pokki:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Pokki's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Pokki is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 07:51:18.740