This page is about Pokki for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Pokki's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.23 MB (8629968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pokki. They occupy about 25.59 MB (26830728
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.39 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.23 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.38 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.342
only. For other Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program offered by Pokki. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki program will be found automatically. When you select Pokki in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-16 13:56:49.993