You can find below details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is typically set up in the C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executables below are part of Pokki. They occupy an average of 25.21 MB (26432904
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Pokki version 0.269.7.966
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pokki from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 01:18:51.513