You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Further information about Pokki can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Usually the Pokki application is to be found in the C:\Users\numanetworks\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\numanetworks\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Pokki's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2148933 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.64 MB (17446429
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.05 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (5.37 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.81 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Pokki version 0.269.3.160
alone. For other Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program by Pokki. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pokki in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pokki:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\numanetworks\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-04 22:17:11.790