Pokki is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Please follow http://www.pokki.com
if you want to read more on Pokki on Pokki's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory (same installation drive as Windows). Pokki's full uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and it has a size of 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes).
Pokki is composed of the following executables which take 111.97 MB (117407640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.7.641
alone. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pokki in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The software company is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 16:47:08.227