Pokki is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Pokki's main file takes about 8.19 MB (8582864 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pokki contains of the executables below. They take 28.28 MB (29651992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (2.99 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.19 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.24 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.281
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pokki releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pokki we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Pokki is an application marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found automatically. After you select Pokki in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-07 09:30:13.890