This page is about Pokki for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874560 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executables below are part of Pokki. They occupy about 17.56 MB (18412696
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.78 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about Pokki version 0.269.7.840
only. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Pokki you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pokki:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Pokki is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 23:06:21.580