You can find on this page details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more information on Pokki. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.34 MB (8748240 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pokki contains of the executables below. They take 31.18 MB (32691248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.36 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.34 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.44 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.68 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.602
only. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by Pokki. Some people try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-12 00:11:39.710