Pokki is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.14 MB (9581800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pokki. They take about 83.26 MB (87304232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.71 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (9.14 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdateManager.exe (12.28 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.16 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (5.69 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This data is about Pokki version 0.269.9.192
alone. You can find here a few links to other Pokki releases:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-30 13:52:55.603