You can find below details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pokki. The program's main executable file occupies 8.58 MB (8992976 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pokki. They take 22.74 MB (23845056
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.17 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.58 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (7.21 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.70 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.727
only. You can find below a few links to other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki application will be found automatically. After you click Pokki in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 21:43:35.217