Pokki is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more details on Pokki. Pokki is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.57 MB (8983760 bytes) on disk.
Pokki is composed of the following executables which take 79.92 MB (83798768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.57 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.64 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.92 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This web page is about Pokki version 0.269.8.836
alone. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-26 11:01:36.137