You can find below details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. More data about the program Pokki can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Pokki is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Pokki's main executable file and it takes close to 3.86 MB (4046168 bytes) on disk.
Pokki contains of the executables below. They take 49.23 MB (51618536
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.86 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.714
of Pokki. You can find here a few links to other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pokki we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Pokki is an application by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pokki in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:06:16.890