You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. Pokki is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 7.51 MB (7874536 bytes).
Pokki contains of the executables below. They take 27.85 MB (29204272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.78 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.29 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.7.877
alone. For other Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Pokki from your computer.Files remaining:
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki application will be found very quickly. After you click Pokki in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 07:40:34.140