You can find below details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Usually the Pokki application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pokki. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Pokki's primary executable file and it takes circa 8.22 MB (8616656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pokki. They occupy an average of 70.44 MB (73862280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.41 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.47 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This data is about Pokki version 0.269.8.416
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 08:44:49.267