This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pokki for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Pokki's primary executable file and it occupies about 8.19 MB (8585424 bytes) on disk.
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.35 MB (26586296
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.28 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.19 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.30 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.284
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pokki releases:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found automatically. After you click Pokki in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-04 03:33:07.367