This web page is about Pokki for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Check out here
for more info on Pokki. More information about Pokki can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Pokki is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk and is named HostAppService.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Pokki. They occupy 94.09 MB (98664688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.496
of Pokki. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found very quickly. After you click Pokki in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:35:52.657