Pokki is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. Pokki is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Pokki is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pokki. They occupy 23.65 MB (24797008
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.31 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.88 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Pokki version 0.269.5.450
alone. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found automatically. When you select Pokki in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 18:26:35.500