You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. More data about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Pokki program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.50 MB (7867904 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pokki. They occupy 24.50 MB (25688904
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.86 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.15 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This web page is about Pokki version 0.269.7.738
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pokki we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pokki when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Pokki is a program marketed by Pokki. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:54:58.350