Pokki is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pokki.com
if you want to read more on Pokki on Pokki's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Pokki's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 3.88 MB (4069224 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pokki. They occupy about 10.33 MB (10831790
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.88 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.87 MB)
The current page applies to Pokki version 0.269.7.783
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Pokki.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Pokki:
Pokki is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 14:13:18.920