Pokki is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. Pokki is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, subject to the user's option. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pokki. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.22 MB (8614096 bytes) on disk.
Pokki is comprised of the following executables which take 28.78 MB (30181128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.34 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This web page is about Pokki version 0.269.8.307
only. You can find here a few links to other Pokki releases:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application marketed by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki program will be found automatically. When you select Pokki in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-06 16:10:34.790