Pokki is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. More details about Pokki can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Pokki is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Pokki's full uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is titled HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.49 MB (7848776 bytes).
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 131.07 MB (137434592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.37 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.32 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.92 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.36 MB)
This page is about Pokki version 0.269.7.575
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Pokki:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Pokki:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC App Store.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Pokki is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found very quickly. After you select Pokki in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 21:16:12.207