This info is about Pokki for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled ServiceHostApp.exe and it has a size of 8.57 MB (8982224 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Pokki. They take about 25.97 MB (27235920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.30 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (7.12 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.63 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.837
only. You can find below a few links to other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by Pokki. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pokki from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found very quickly. When you select Pokki in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-30 15:30:22.277