Pokki is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pokki. Pokki is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, subject to the user's option. Pokki's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.23 MB (8629968 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Pokki. They occupy about 28.85 MB (30250200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.38 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.23 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.37 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about Pokki version 0.269.8.346
only. You can find below info on other releases of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by Pokki. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-19 18:55:35.760