You can find on this page details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. More data about Pokki can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Pokki's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.22 MB (8616656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Pokki. They take about 67.92 MB (71224488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.41 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.47 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about Pokki version 0.269.8.414
only. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by Pokki. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found automatically. When you select Pokki in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-17 15:25:20.987