Pokki is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
where you can read more on Pokki. Pokki is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called ServiceHostApp.exe and its approximative size is 8.19 MB (8582864 bytes).
Pokki contains of the executables below. They occupy 122.07 MB (128004664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (2.99 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.19 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.24 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (90.23 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (41.88 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (419.90 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.92 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This web page is about Pokki version 0.269.8.265
only. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-26 20:38:33.037