This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Pokki for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Additional info about Pokki can be seen here
. Pokki is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, depending on the user's choice. Pokki's complete uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Pokki's primary file takes about 7.48 MB (7846216 bytes) and is called HostAppService.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Pokki. They take about 68.93 MB (72274608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.35 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.87 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The current page applies to Pokki version 0.269.5.455
only. You can find below info on other versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found automatically. When you click Pokki in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 19:00:53.567