This page is about Pokki for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Further information about Pokki can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Usually the Pokki program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HostAppService.exe and occupies 7.48 MB (7840072 bytes).
Pokki is composed of the following executables which take 53.67 MB (56273424
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.77 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (9.98 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.338
of Pokki. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by Pokki. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokki:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:02:58.003