Pokki is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Pokki's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Pokki's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874560 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are contained in Pokki. They take 14.55 MB (15259464
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.70 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current page applies to Pokki version 0.269.7.822
only. You can find below info on other versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Pokki when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pokki Start Menu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\f22abfeae27a67446927d078890381efc546d3e1.pokki
Pokki is a program marketed by Pokki. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found very quickly. After you select Pokki in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:36:19.860