Pokki is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pokki. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Pokki's primary executable file and it takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Pokki contains of the executables below. They occupy 69.94 MB (73336016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.970
of Pokki. You can find below a few links to other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application offered by Pokki. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found automatically. After you select Pokki in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:22:10.143