This web page is about Pokki for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Pokki is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pokki's primary file takes about 8.58 MB (8994512 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
Pokki is comprised of the following executables which occupy 67.50 MB (70783864
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.17 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.58 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (7.24 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.71 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (2.52 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.752
of Pokki. For other Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pokki from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki program will be found automatically. When you click Pokki in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-22 21:02:00.510