Pokki is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Pokki. Usually the Pokki program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pokki's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7873512 bytes) and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pokki. They occupy 28.57 MB (29953304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.20 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.8.114
only. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by Pokki's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Pokki Menu.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Pokki Menu.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe.FriendlyAppName
Pokki is an application by Pokki. Some people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pokki from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found very quickly. When you click Pokki in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 08:50:20.453