You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. Check out here
for more details on Pokki. Pokki is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Pokki is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is named PokkiDownloadHelper.exe and its approximative size is 889.84 KB (911192 bytes).
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.65 MB (70932960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.78 MB)
- PokkiDownloadHelper.exe (889.84 KB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.28 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.864
of Pokki. You can find below a few links to other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pokki:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Pokkies\f22abfeae27a67446927d078890381efc546d3e1.pokki
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\UserData\f22abfeae27a67446927d078890381efc546d3e1\Local Storage\http_www.pokki.com_0.localstorage
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe.FriendlyAppName
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki application will be found automatically. When you click Pokki in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pokki which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-06 08:43:05.167