This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Pokki is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.22 MB (8616656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Pokki. They take about 28.99 MB (30395872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.41 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.47 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This web page is about Pokki version 0.269.8.411
only. Click on the links below for other Pokki versions:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pokki from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 09:51:46.317