You can find on this page details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Pokki is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7842632 bytes).
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.34 MB (20283712
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.93 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.5.357
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pokki in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 23:17:03.167