You can find on this page details on how to remove Pokki for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. Open here
for more information on Pokki. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Pokki is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled HostAppService.exe and its approximative size is 7.48 MB (7842632 bytes).
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.34 MB (20283712
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.93 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.5.357
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Pokki:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki application will be found automatically. When you select Pokki in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 23:17:03.167