This web page is about Pokki for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Pokki can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. Pokki is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Pokki's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called HostAppService.exe and occupies 7.20 MB (7545160 bytes).
Pokki installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.21 MB (12807147
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.00 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.20 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.96 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Pokki version 0.269.2.430
alone. For other Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search field and type in "Pokki". The Pokki application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pokki in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pokki, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pokki:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki.
8. After removing Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pokki that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:33:11.833