This page is about Pokki for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Pokki is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Pokki is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Pokki's main file takes around 889.84 KB (911192 bytes) and is called PokkiDownloadHelper.exe.
Pokki contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.13 MB (24257016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.28 MB)
- PokkiDownloadHelper.exe (889.84 KB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This info is about Pokki version 0.269.7.800
only. For more Pokki versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Pokki we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Pokki:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Pokki is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pokki from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pokki or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki". If it exists on your system the Pokki program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Pokki in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokki using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:56:11.803