You can find below details on how to remove Launch Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Launch Manager from your systemGateway
. More information on Gateway can be found here
. Usually the Launch Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Launch Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\UNINST32.EXE LManager.UNI. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1194504 bytes) on disk and is titled LManager.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Launch Manager. They take about 2.39 MB (2505272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LManager.exe (1.14 MB)
- LMConfig.exe (869.01 KB)
- MMDx64Fx.exe (71.01 KB)
- runxx.exe (70.51 KB)
- x64Commander.exe (84.51 KB)
- x64DrvFx.exe (138.51 KB)
- CloseHookApp.exe (46.51 KB)
This info is about Launch Manager version 3.0.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Launch Manager is an application released by Gateway. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Launch Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Launch Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Launch Manager.
8. After removing Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Launch Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Launch Manager by Gateway from your computer, we are not saying that Launch Manager by Gateway is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 15:59:16.060